Monday, August 8, 2011

Let the blogging BEGIN!

Ok, so I never thought I would ever blog on my own, but I broke bad. My roomie from YASE camp kinda gave me the idea (who is quite awesome and has a very hilarious blog) by just talking about her blog withdrawals. Also, I have been doing a lot of things and thinking a lot more than usual, wanting to write things, but not on Facebook for the whole world to see, so a blog is the perfect solution! It allows me to say what I want without a whole lot of weird people reading my thoughts because in reality, I'm sure not many people will care enough to read it, but the ones who do, you are awesome in my book. This is just the beginning so you better get ready for some awesome blogs to come. The sad thing is that I just realized that I put in the same e-mail as the family blog (which I was supposed to keep updated... it hasn't been updated in like a year) so the user name is Phillips Family. That's quite alright. I'm proud enough to claim my family and all of their wonderfulness. That's all for tonight. More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment