Wednesday, August 24, 2011

fk;dlkasj;ligtah;dlg;alkvn;lien;ain;digln;adf

I feel as if I may explode... into a million pieces.


Like that... right there. I don't think I have ever felt like this before and I DON'T like it. I hate it, I hate it, I HATE IT. I am going to lose my mind and it's already running away. You know you're upset when you almost breakdown in front of your music theory teacher when you can't seem to get the notes right.
Today, nothing is going my way. First off, I wake up feeling not so great, but I just brushed it off and kept going. Second, I get into music theory and I am not understanding the flats and sharps and all that jazz. Third, I go to math with a few question to ask my teacher and of COURSE she isn't there. On top of that I'm getting ignored because I may have lost my temper and let it all out on a certain person. Way to make me feel good when I have am OBVIOUSLY not feel good at all. Whatever... that's a whole different ball game. Fourth, I get into English and my teacher must have been in a not so awesome mood because she got a little upset with people and then I am halfway done with my work only to realized I had to type it not write it. GREAT, right! NOW, I am sitting her in my online class, which doesn't start until tomorrow, venting about my already crappy day that isn't even halfway over. OH I almost forgot that my tennis game got canceled toady, which makes me want to throw a rock at someone. Well, lunch is next and I know that will help me out because food will make me feel better and then to the 6th graders which I KNOW will make feel a whole freaking lot better because they brighten my day everyday. Also my BEST friend gave me a hug and basically told me everything will be ok. That's a true friend for ya.
For now, I just have to put on a smile and act like I'm perfectly fine because when you have so many people watching you, most of them being younger, you have to set that example of letting nothing bring you down, but I'm only human. I need a little Mraz right now, so you may listen as well. This song makes me feel better... always.


-M. Philly

No comments:

Post a Comment