Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Finally...

Yep, the day is almost here... Graduation day. I still can't believe it. It's such an insane feeling to think WOW, high school is actually over! I'm close to tears just thinking about it. School has been 13 years in the making and I'm finally done. Now on to college with a bunch of people I don't know. No more seeing the same faces I've been seeing for 5, 10, or 12 years. No more giving Mrs. Wilkerson a high-five everyday. No more school plays. No more band... AHHHHH I'm being too sad about this. Let's think about the happy side of this whole thing. No more AP classes... aka no more AP TEAHCER. (Yes, I meant to leave that singular) No more having to wake up at 6:30 for seminary every morning. No more annoying underclassmen who think they are better than the upperclassmen. No more dress code, but despite all the great things about leaving high school, I'll be sad. I'll probably cry... like a big baby along with many other people in my class. I'll be wishing the band was there playing and all my favorite 6th graders was there to yell my name. Oh garsh, I'm going to miss those 6th graders so stinkin' much. They were the highlight to my day. My sunshine on a rainy day and now I'm not going to get to see them every day!!!! I never thought this would be so hard. I always thought "Man, I can't wait to get out of high school and get out of this place," but I don't want to leave. I just want to stay right where I am and never leave, but I know it's time for me to move on and grow up. Gross, I know. On the upside, I will achieve one of my goals on Friday!!! YES, I am speaking at graduation!!! I am just so stinkin' excited, but I have NO idea what to say. I'm at a total loss for words with this speech! How do you say "hey thanks for coming" and then sum up how much RCS means to me?! It's not something easily put into words... maybe I'll say that. hahaha I'm just really thankful for how amazing RCS is and the great experiences, friends, memories, and knowledge I've gained from being there. RCS truly is the best school around. I couldn't imagine my life without it and I know I would be completely different without it. I love my fellow seniors and I will miss them all, but I'm so happy for all of them and I know their futures are bright!

CLASS OF 2012 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment