Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happens for a reason.

You know how people say that everything happens for a reason? Well, I firmly believe that. I also think that people say things or do things for you at just the time you need it. It's not a coincidence that my sister sent me a message that encouraged me more than anything has in a really long time, when I have been feeling absolutely no confidence in myself or my words. I've been struggling lately with my school work... well really just English... and I have not been grasping things. It's something really frustrating to me and I hate it!!! I've lost a lot of confidence in my ability to work and partly because I feel I'm never quite good enough for my teacher. As the AP test is tomorrow, I have been struggling to find that confidence I need to go into it with. I've simply been thinking "I'm going to fail. There is no hope. I failed last year, I'm going to BOMB it this year." I have had no hope and no drive, but I do now. I've got to practice what I preach and be enthusiastic and go in thinking "I'm going to do my absolute best and it's going to be great." I know I'll be fine tomorrow, now... with a little cram review of literary terms and novels and of course a blessing from Dad in the morning. I'm going to walk into that room thinking, hoping, and praying for the best for ALL my classmates. My confidence is here and I'm going to be fine, so thanks for that boost. I LOVE YOU. Now... "Why you tryin' act like somebody hit you upside the head with a basketball?" Just thought I would add that in for some comic relief.

-M. Philly

No comments:

Post a Comment