Sunday, May 6, 2012

Change, for good.

Lalala life... well life is crazy right now and not a good kind of crazy. AP tests start this week and I want to scream just thinking about it. I'm kinda done with the whole school thing. Thank GOODNESS I only have a few more weeks of legit schooling. I graduate June 1st and I'm pretty stoked, yet totally terrified. I think my goal of speaking at graduation is a no-go which makes me want to cry, but I guess I'll get over it. I'm simply introducing speakers... I'm literally almost to tears as I type this, but it is what it is. Also, I think I may be the only person in my senior class that doesn't have a single thing figured out. I've been accepted to Southern Virginia University and UNC-G, but I really don't have a good feeling about either school at this time. I confused and tired and AHHH! I'm thinking I may just stay at home for a year and go to PCC, the community college here in town, until I figure out what I want to do with my life. I think that is going to be the best thing for me because I don't feel quite mature enough to go off on my own. I'm kinda lazy and I waste way too much time on ridiculous things, so taking this year to collect myself and save up some money will help me. It's not a definite choice, but it's a high contender in my list of plans. I'm just going to change a lot of things about myself, for the better.

I'm not going to waste time.
I'm going to be healthy, which means exercising and eating good.
I'm going to be more diligent in my scripture study.
I'm going to be a better friend.
I'm going to HAVE FUN and take risks, without breaking morals.
I'm going to have a social life, which I'm lacking in right now... thank you McDonald's for making me work every weekend.
I'm going to make new friends.
I'm going to love more... love EVERYONE.
I'm going to be more kind to people and myself.
I'm going to grow in the church and really strive to grow my testimony. 
I'm not going to be jealous of people that I really shouldn't be jealous.
I'm going to learn something new everyday.
I'm going to do something different.
I'm going to find more good books to read. (Hunger games... best series ever.)
I'm going to write down my thoughts and these crazy stories I waste so much time imagining.
I'm going to go to more concerts.
I'm going to keep my room clean.
I'm going to improve my talents.
I'm going to spend more time with my family.
I'm going appreciate people more.
I'm going to learn more songs on guitar.


I'm going to be the best I can be


Yes, yes I am. I have said this for a while, but I'm going to do it this time... forrealz. I'm tired of people being disapointed in me and being disappointed in myself. I WILL change and you can hold this against me.Actually, please do hold it against me and remind me! I would write more, but it's way past my bedtime, so I will have to explain some things later. For now I must go read Sparknotes... I'm very thankful for this wonderful site that has gotten me through English since 9th grade. I would read this book, but really.. Tess of the d'Urbervilles just doesn't seem to interesting to me. Peace to your brother and your mother.

-M. Philly

PS... I'm kind of in love with One Direction. They are quite dreamy and talented... but I must say Niall is my favorite just because he is so adorable. I will have to write a post about them because they deserve one. Their album is pretty great... just enough pop to satisfy. Sorry, the old crazed fan girl Madeline is back in town. lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment