Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Proud to be...

No matter what happened today  in North Carolina, I am MORE than proud to be an American and a North Carolinian. I live in a country that allows me to vote and have my say in what happens. Sure, it sucks for people that lose or in today's case an amendment passes that you don't agree with, but wining about it on Facebook is not going to change anything. If  you want to make a difference, then DO SOMETHING other than complain about how stupid you think people are because they don't believe the same things you do. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and you shouldn't judge people because they believe differently Honestly, I feel people might crucify me if I said I was for the amendment... some of the posts I have been reading tonight make me wonder if people would. I'm not going to express my views or my opinions because it's all been said and done. My main point for this post is just to say that I love this country and my state because it is one of the best places on this earth to live. Why do you think so many people come here illegally?! BECAUSE IT'S THE BOMB.COM!  If you don't appreciate it, then move... yeah, I don't think you hate it that much. I respect your opinions and your views and I hope you will do the same for me. I just REALLY hope people get this into the election in November because it is WAY more important in my eyes because we are voting for a ruler, a very powerful person, a leader and people don't really grasp that the President REALLY does make a difference. Well, guess what... they kinda do. I suggest you read up on the candidates if you go and vote. I have been because I'll be able to vote this November and I intend to take full advantage of that opportunity because I don't want someone in office that is going to damage OUR country. I have been trying to investigate the candidates and not rely on my parents beliefs, which I hope many of today's youth will do. I am in no way trying to sway your vote at all, but I just want to share this AWESOME video for Mitt Romney. It is quite excellent. It brought an overwhelming feeling over me that was a more than good feeling. It was a GREAT feeling... especially the "God-fearing man" part. I like it a lot... so much actually that I favorited it. No hate, just facts and done in a creative and effective way. Please watch it. It is worth your time. (It not showing up on the blog, SO the link is below.)

http://youtu.be/qKMDS4cB58U


Thank you and GOD BLESS AMERICA. 


M. Philly

No comments:

Post a Comment