Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Say HELLO to the End of the World

Ok, I don't believe in all this "THE WORLD IS GOING TO END IN 2012!" I think it's a bunch of bogus, but IT'S 2012 BABY!!!! Anywho, I have neglected to blog lately, so I was reading someone's today and thought I would. I just want to express my so-called "resolutions" for this eventful year to come!

1. Post more. And use more pictures because honestly, I get a little bored with my own blog... ok not really because I think I'm pretty hilarious, but it's like you're reading a book, so I will add more pictures to make things more exciting. (Just not today.)

2. Go on a date... a legit date! Not a prom date, like going ice skating or out to eat! A double date of course and I would like the guy to be pretty creative in choosing what we do. I like to dream big.

3. MANAGE MY TIME! I am horrible at managing my time and I'll be going off to college soon, so I need to improve on that greatly.

4. Go to bed earlier. I'm doing a bad job of that at this very moment.

5. Look nice at least 3 times a week. You may think this is silly, but I never give effort to look good for school. I throw my hair in a ponytail and throw on matching clothes. I feel that being a leader in my school, I need to be a good example and that includes looking nice.

6. Speak at my High School Graduation. It's been a dream since I came to RCS, so I'm going to make sure this happens. :)

7. Love more. That kinda explains itself.

8. READ more! I really want to read The Hunger Game series before the movie comes out.

That's all I can think of for now. Over the course of the year I hope to add to this list and mark some off, so if I do, I will be sure to BLOG IT!

Thank you. I really love saying thanks, because it really means a lot to me that you read my blog. To me, it makes me feel like you actually care about my life and well-being. (OR you just think I'm ridiculous and hilarious... OR ridiculously hilarious! HAHAHAHA! I crack myself up!)
Now, GO MAKE YOUR OWN RESOLUTIONS! I promise it will be worth it! :D

-M. Philly

No comments:

Post a Comment