Monday, January 9, 2012

Differences

As I'm sitting here in a room full of 6th grade students, I'm kinda amazed. For one they are just awesome and I love every single one of them, but I love them all for different reasons. As I'm looking around at them I see so many different personalities! They are all in their little cliques and groups doing different things.
One group is sitting and talking about something silly on their laptops... those are the troublesome kids, but I still love them
Then there is the two laying on the floor playing a little game... I think they are kinda in love. Precious, I know.
There are 2 playing a game against each other on one of their phones. One of them happens to be one of my favorites.
My other two favorite boys are listening to "John Wall,? while rapping every word. No joke, they are beat masters and they are hilarious.
Then there is the little group of girls that are bffs one day and can't stand each other the next... pretty normal at this age.
Next are another two of my favorites who are super outgoing and hilarious.
Then the two bffs that say aww and just about everything. They are super cute.
Lastly, there are just the normal, one who happens to be a beast at the clarinet and another a beast on the flute, minding their own business, willing to talk to anyone. They are kinda like me.

As you can tell there are so many differences in about 20 kids. It just goes to show that God really exists because he created each of us to be so different! He has given us everything and has helped shape us into the people that we are. It's so incredible just watching and listening to all of them and I have never been so grateful for a group of kids in my life.

If I could, I would take a picture for you, but I don't have a camera on me and my laptop camera would not capture everyone the way I want. I hope one day you get to be with a group of kids this great! Have a beautiful day! :)


-M. Philly

No comments:

Post a Comment