Friday, February 3, 2012

Weekend Away!

I'm aware, I'm failing at posting more. It been almost a month, but hey... I'm posting now! Well, in case you were wondering, I'm doing pretty spantabulous... that is a mixture between spectacular, fantastic, and fabulous. I should put that it in the dictionary. Well, back to the reason I feel like blogging.

This weekend I'm going to the State Junior Miss program to cheer on 2 of my friends as they work their stuff on the stage. Anyway, as I'm leaving for the weekend, I'm going without my parents with just a bunch of girls and a couple moms. It's not like I haven't been to camps, or gone on vacations without my parents, but for some reason this occasion is different. It feels a little weird. I guess since I'm a Senior and this is kinda like my first HUGE event of my Senior year. (Yeah, my life is kinda boring.) I left my mom and dad this morning and I'm getting picked up after school and I'm super excited, but I feel like this is big step. Call me weird or crazy, but it's like the next step of growing up. Next I'll be off to college away from my parents for weeks and months! ahhh, I'm not ready to leave home yet! I love it too much. I was never really attached to home until this year and now I just don't want to leave the school and my band and just everything! Oh how I wish I could call up Peter Pan and escape to Neverland!

Anywho That's all I have to say for now, but YOU MUST WATCH THE FOLLOWING VIDEO!!!!!! It is a commercial I filmed, starred in, and edited. It was basically my idea, with a little help from dear ole' Mr. Swanson! Watch it... it's hilarious. I'll leave with this. PEACE AND BLESSINGS... peace and blessings.



-M. Philly

No comments:

Post a Comment