Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pillow screaming moments

What are pillow screaming moments you may ask... They are basically the best things in life. I just had one, which makes me pretty stinking happy. Okokok, I will explain what they are to me.

Pillow screaming moments are just those special moments of intense excitement that all you can think about doing is screaming, so in order to not freak everyone in the neighborhood out, you simply stick your face in a pillow and scream.

Sounds a little silly, but totally effective.

Most of the time, these moments happen with... well... I'm just going to be straight forward... well they usually happen because of boys. Sweet ones at least. When a guy says a really freaking sweet thing to me, it caused these moments. I have to admit I have only had a couple of these moments, but they are just amazing moments because you are just SO happy and SO excited and you just feel SO good. I love them. It takes a pretty special person to make me scream in a pillow, so they should feel special, but I doubt they know who they are... hahaha

Anyway, I just wanted to share that with you all. Thank you and I hope that you have a pillow screaming moment soon! :)

-M.Philly

No comments:

Post a Comment