Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Look who's BACK!

I want to cry because of the fact that my last blog post was September 24th. Sorry, my life has been absolutely crazy, mad, busy, hectic, make me want to jump off a bridge insane, but quite great also. There is SOO much I could write about, but something inspired me today, so I shall blog about that. Well, what might this fabulous topic you are going to blog about M. Philly be?!?! As Myranda Tuck would say "I do believe this deserves a blog!"

Thinks I am Grateful for.
AHH I could write so many things, but I'll just talk about a few!

1. My home and all the things I need to live- I saw a man walking the streets today. He was the first homeless person I have seen in Roxboro. He had, what seemed to be, some his necessities to get along on his back with a very long beard and dirty clothes. As I watched him cross the road as I drove past him, it made me think, GARSH I am so stinking lucky to have a home, clothes, a shower, and just all the things I NEED, while others do not.

2. My family- What in the world would I do without them. They are just the most amazing family ever. Sure, we don't always get along and we are all FAR from perfect, but we are an ETERNAL family and we have so much love for each other that it amazes me each day. I love them with every bit of me and they bless me every day... and I miss all my sisters being home to make fun of me and hiding the "big kid food" from me and bribing me with pennies to do things for them.

3. My friends- Garsh, I love them all so stinking much! It was actually my friend, aka my assistant Drum Major, who told me she missed my blogs, so I MADE THIS FOR YOU! All of my friends know just what to do to cheer me up! I'm so extremely lucky to have so many really good friends to turn to when I need someone. I would not have been about to survive any of this year without them. I love that I have so many friends with all different personalities. From Ashleigh to Hannah, from River to Peyton, from Myranda to Darby, from Shane to Erin... I could go on. I love every single one of them for different reasons, but also for one same reason... they make me smile. Oh, and ERELINE FOR LIFE! :)

4. Music-My life would be really boring without music. Without it I wouldn't have experienced so many things, met so many people, and developed my talents! Music is just the thing I am talented in... or so I like to believe. It can change my mood anytime and just help me sleep sometimes. I love listening to it just as much as I love making it! I LOVE discovering new artists! I'm kinda in love with Andy Grammer... if you don't know him, you need to... you will fall in love too.

5. BAND- I remember telling my parents and my now band director that there was no WAY I was going to do band in high school. BOY, was I wrong. I wish I would have started earlier, but I didn't until 11th grade and it is now one the best things that has ever happened to me. I was able to be Drum Major this year (and got 3rd place 4 times in competition) and it has been an amazing thing for me! I have learned so much and have learned to appreciate music much more than I ever have! The best thing I got out of it so far is the people. My band is amazingly hilarious and just awesome. Although they were not very good listeners, they were sure good at making me feel good about myself. They always cheer me up, no matter HOW sad I am! I just love them all... a lot, so if you are a bandie or a color guard gal reading this.... thanks for being awesome! I couldn't be more proud of you. :)

6. SLEEP- I love to sleep. End of story.

7. FOOD- I love food. ALSO, end of story.

8. Theatre- My passion. I love it with every fiber of my being. I love performing. I love the process and I LOVE the outcome! I want to do it for the rest of my life and just share my talents with everyone who is willing to listen! :D

9. The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saint- MORMON PRIDE! I love being a member of the church. It has so much shaped me to who I am today... at least the good traits. It is such a blessing in my life and it blesses those around me. I feel that it has helped me to become more confident in myself and has giving me such a big push start in my life in a lot of different aspects of my life. I just love it and I couldn't live without it.

10. My Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost- They are the reasons I have all these things! Not only do they bless me, but they comfort me. I have felt the Lord wrap his arms around me when I am feeling like there is no hope left in my life. I have felt the spirit burn inside of me, telling me the things I desired to know. I have just felt their love. I love them and I thank them for my life and the things in it each and every day!

Well, I'll stop there for tonight! I'm sorry for not posting, but I will be better about updating since my life has calmed down a little. Thank you for caring enough to remind me to blog. Peace, love, bubbles. (I'm also thankful for bubbles! c: )

- M. Philly

No comments:

Post a Comment