Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sleep marching.

Today is one just one of those days. One of those days where all I want to do ALL day is just sleep! I don’t really understand why I’m so tired, but I’m exhausted and it’s only 11:30. I have literally slept in every class today. Not through the whole class, but I have slept a little in each. It’s days like these that just make me think… about things. I don’t really know what I’m thinking about, but I’m thinking. I have so much on my mind that everything is just so sporadic in my brain that I can’t really focus on one thing… other than sleep. I don’t know why I felt the need to blog this, but I kinda just did. Maybe I just wanted you to laugh at the fact that I have fallen asleep in every class today. Well, except this one, but I still have about 15 more minutes! Hahaha One thing that is keeping me awake is Pandora, one of the greatest gifts the internet has given me, and watching videos of the Canton, Ohio’s Bluecoats Drum and Bugle Corps. I shall share my favorite video from them. I don’t know if they are any good, but their videos sure make me want to watch them! I have yet to find their whole show in high quality on youtube yet, so for now, they are my favorite. If you like this one, the other ones are super awesome as well. The others are kinda more intense than this one, but I just love this one the best. These videos make me love them more than Phantom Regiment, which is one of the BEST Drum and Bugle Corps EVER! I shall also share their show “Spartacus” with you. It’s long, but TOTALLY worth watching. Seriously, this show got them a 98.125 out of 100 points... that's next to impossible and you better believe they won! It’s kinda my inspiration for life in the marching band world. Sorry, I’m band geeking out. DEAL with it. Watch both of these, you won’t regret it.

AREN'T THEY AMAZING! The both give me chills every time I watch them. If you didn't watch them, shame on you.


Well, that's all. Keep on marching.


-M. Philly

No comments:

Post a Comment