Thursday, July 26, 2012

New DESIGN!

SO, what do you guys think?! New banner, made by me. (well the writing at least... I owe the rest to Cutest Blog on the Block) AND then new background! I still don't know how to get rid of the tacky chairs, but at least they match! I guess I will have to get Susan to help me out when she comes home!

Anywho, I am working on a super duper cool banner that I hope doesn't turn out to be complete and total crap! In case you all were not aware, I used to be a photo editing master... back in the day when my life revolved around looking cool and Miley Cyrus. It's true, I can't deny I was quite obsessed with the Montana that is Hannah! I would get bored and go take pictures and then put them all together. I must admit that I was pretty good. Want to see a few?! SURE I will share with you!!!


This is one of my favorites and probably one of my best.


Another one that I quite liked.

I really like this one. It has pictures in the vector.


I know you are probably thinking, "WOW how did she get so good!?" Well I guess it's confession time.

Like I said before, I used to be obsessed with Miley Cyrus, therefore I made a fan myspace page that I had for a good year or so. I used to suck at editing but then I discovered PhotoFiltre, aka the free cheap version of Photoshop. I love it and I still use it all the time. I learned a lot of my skills from other fansite and tutorials and I could do just about anything. Then one day I realized that I was wasting my time with a stupid myspace fan page, so I gave it to someone else who deleted it, which it kinda made me sad because it was like all my hard work had gone down the drain, but I got over it. After I got rid of it I still made what people call "signs" for other fansites I was still friends with, so I thought I would share one of my BEST works to date. My best one is who knows where. It was quite epic and I spent hours on it, but this one is PRETTY great!

Pretty good I thought!!

It is quite embarrassing to admit this little secret that I have kept for a long while. I was probably about 13/14 when all this went down and I still remember a lot of the stuff about the editing program. It comes in handy sometimes and having tons of cute fonts that I used come in handy, too! lol

Anywho, I am off to make something like that... just with picture of myself and friends. We will see if it looks right. If not, I will still put it on here to show you all. Don't think less of me because of my past obsessions... please.

M. Philly

No comments:

Post a Comment